There are many, exciting career opportunities throughout all our divisions & trades here at RGC.
If you’re keen to learn, you are honest, reliable & want to work for a great company just drop us an email on email@example.com Or give us a call on 0800 742 100
Great rewards & meaningful work in awesome teams & a career in a family company with a rich 60-year history in Auckland Construction await you. Roles from site workers, tradesmen & supervisors & everything in between are available with advancement & career paths open to all.
If you’re interested in learning or have experience in:
• Brick & Blocklaying.
• All aspects of Concrete work – preparation, placement & finishing of decorative residential style works.
• Commercial Concrete placement & finishing – Laser Screed & Ride-on operation.
• All aspects of Foundation work – Preparation, Site Set out & Excavation, Formwork & Reinforcing.
• Civil works – Streetscapes, Paving, Hardscaping, Footpaths, Roading & Subdivisions.
• Concrete Structures, Mid-floors & Formwork.
• Concrete Pumping.
• Concrete Cutting & Drilling.
• Digger & Truck Operation & Driving.
And any other aspect of construction work you may be interested in or already skilled at – the opportunities await you here at RGC.
We would love to hear from you – contact us now.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 0800 742 100